Version 1.0 - January 8th, 2019
We recognize that your privacy is important. This Policy discloses the privacy practices for our app and also covers how personal and other information that we receive or collect about you is treated. Please read the information below to learn the following regarding your use of this app.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: BY USING THE APP AND/OR OFFERINGS AVAILABLE ON THIS APP, YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL DATA YOU SUBMIT MAY BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE MANNER AND FOR THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE APP.
1. Types of Information We Collect
We collect two types of information about our users: Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) and Aggregate Information.
Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. When you engage in certain activities on this App, such as registering for an account, previewing or downloading a sound track, or sending us feedback, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself.
Examples of PII may include your first, middle and last name, email address and IP address.
Aggregate Information: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you navigate on our App. This information, which is collected in a variety of different ways, is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
2. How We Collect and Use Information
We do not collect any PII about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain PII to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the App. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our App; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; or (e) submitting a form or transmitting other information by telephone or letter. When processing certain information, we encrypt the transaction, using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, in order to prevent your PII from being stolen or intercepted.
We may also collect certain Aggregate Information. For example, we may use your IP address to diagnose problems with our servers, software, to administer our App and backend servers and to gather demographic information.
3. Release of Information
We will not sell, trade, or rent your PII to others. Occasionally, we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide PII to the appropriate governmental authorities. In such cases, we will disclose PII upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
4. Updating and Correcting Information
We believe you should have the ability to access and edit the PII that you have provided to us. You may change any of your PII in your account online at any time by tapping Settings -> Personal Information inside our App.
We encourage you to promptly update your PII if it changes. Also, depending on your location, you may have certain additional rights with respect to your information such as deletion (including the right to have the Company delete your personal information, except information we are required to retain, by contacting us at the address listed above), or we may delete your data if we are instructed to do so by our customers who export your personal information to us, except for information we are required to retain; and withdrawal of consent or object to processing (including, in limited circumstances, the right to ask the Company to stop processing your personal data, by contacting us at the address listed above).
5. Security of Your PII
At our App and backend servers you can be assured that your PII is secure, consistent with current industry standards. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of your PII. For example:
• We work hard to ensure that the data we collect is reliable, accurate, complete and current. We encrypt all PII, in order to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information when it is transmitted to us. We also only keep collected information indefinitely and use it only for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
• We limit access to PII only to specific employees, contractors and agents who have a reasonable need to come into contact with your information. For example, we may provide members of our technical support team with limited access to your account in order to allow them to troubleshoot problems you may be having with the App.
• We also employ a number of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect PII. Our secure servers and our data centers are protected by industry-standard encryption, and our servers reside behind firewalls and employ high-level password protection.
• Finally, access by you to your PII is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by you. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your PII, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this App cannot be guaranteed.
You must be at least 14 years old to have our permission to use this App. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose PII about children under the age of 13.